Do we accept submissions from Creators and Content Providers?
- YES! We accept submissions from selected content from our Partner Festivals, Invited Content, and from filmmakers/creators who have won awards in other events and festivals.
Why would you want to have content on AlohaStream?
- First, to get your movie watched. Isn’t that why you made it in the first place – to share it with an audience?
- If you were invited through a film festival, you can get viewers to see your work through one of our exclusive, short-run festival events.
- You can also choose a licensing option to monetize your content.
What do I get for licensing with AlohaStream?
- License to AlohaStream.com – all filmmakers share a 30% profit pool each quarter. 1-year commitment; you retain all other rights.
- We also offer traditional distribution as well. Physical media (DVD/BluRay) with a 75/25 split (75 to you).
- We offer digital distribution in regard to media such as VOD, AVOD, TVOD, SVOD with an 80/20 split (80 to you).
Are you ready to learn more about licensing your content to AlohaStream?
- If so, BEGIN HERE!